Lift eFoil Demo
$300 per demo. Please contact us at email@example.com to book you demo today
It’s for everyone from total beginners looking for a fun and safe experience to top athletes who are seeking their next thrill. We generally recommend the eFoil for riders: over 16 year of age and under 250 pounds.
The eFoil uses an advanced Lithium-ion battery to power a silent electric motor that’s mounted on an all-carbon fiber hydrofoil, all controlled with a wireless Bluetooth hand controller. Riders can fly for up to 120 minutes at speeds of 35 mph or more.
Lift Foil worked with top U.S. engineers to create a custom Lithium-ion battery pack built specifically for a rugged marine environment.
Our full-range battery:
- Offers an average of 2 hour ride time, depending on rider weight/speed.
- Is waterproof and fully submersible.
- Takes less than 1 hours to charge.
- Comes equipped with a sophisticated Battery Management System to keep riders safe.
- Can be easily interchanged and recharged.
- weighs 26.7 lbs.
Wireless Hand Controller
Our patented Bluetooth hand controller gives the rider complete control at their fingertips for an effortless, smooth ride.
Our hand controller:
- Uses wireless Bluetooth technology to give the rider unparalleled control over the board.
- Is sealed and completely waterproof.
- Commands the motor, which will automatically shut off if the lever is released or if the hand controller is submerged in water.
- Has a display screen with power settings, alerts, and battery charge levels.
- Will automatically lower the power setting so they can return to shore safely in the event of a low battery or any unusual activity.
- Has been carefully designed, with a strap to keep it secure, to give the rider maximum comfort and control over the throttle.